£45000 - £50000 per annum
25 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a FTSE listed multi-site supplier of construction and infrastructure products in East Midlands. This is an opportunity to act as Finance Business Partner managing P&L, balance sheet, reporting and performance.
Known for their focus on internal talent development this is a rare opportunity to join this Plc client.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring informed commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, performance, and margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variances, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Finance Business Partner will be based highly flexible with significant home working to suit the needs of the individual. The role will involve regular face time with Operations, Commercial and Sales. You will therefore require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
Reporting to Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for challenging, supporting and controlling commercial financial performance within the relevant BAU. Dealing with numerous senior stakeholders, you will build strong relationships working on key projects to maximise profit and minimise risk, including supporting negotiations. You will business partner and support key functions ensuring the future of the division is clearly defined and business performance is optimised.
Essential Experience …
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Commercial approach / not overly process driven
- Excel Skills up to Macro level
- System Implementation experience would be beneficial although not a must
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical, enquiring mind.
- Experience of scenario modelling
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to deliver information and influence change by taking the stakeholder on the journey with you clearly demonstrating the benefit to them.
Offering £45,000 to £50,000 + benefits
This client has adapted well to home working and will offer flexible working moving forwards.
Jobs you may have applied for may include management accountant, commercial finance manager, finance business partner, commercial analyst, Senior Commercial Accountant, finance business analyst, Senior Finance Manager.