£55000 - £60000 per annum
0115 922 2240
22 days ago
Finance Business Partner – Exclusive to Cherry - Nottingham – Offering up to £60,000 + Benefits
Looking to join a dynamic business that is experiencing tremendous growth with exciting times ahead? They’ve grown from a £40million turnover business to £90 million in just 3 years, mostly through organic growth & some smaller acquisitions.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the autonomy to influence the strategic direction and decision making within the business?
Are you someone who takes ownership of your reporting and analytics, identifying trends and patterns from which tangible recommendations and actions can be taken to the long term benefit of the business?
Our client is a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-site business with a working culture that empowers its employees.
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide high-quality financial support and challenge the business where appropriate. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
* Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the Business.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with supported business areas (challenge constructively where required); including future strategic planning, forecasting and budget setting.
* Development and analysis of KPIs (Financial and Operational). Providing analytical insight, monitoring and tracing to ensure targets and goals are met.
* Continuous performance management and Budget optimisation with stakeholders
* Build long standing cross functional relationships, challenge constructively and ensure professional objectivity.
* Creating project budgets in collaboration with the project teams
* M&A, investment appraisal and integration of sites and acquisitions
* You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
* Experience of project management principles and experience of managing complex projects
* Good experience of working in a multi-disciplinary project based environment working across a number of accounts at the same time
* Strong systems and Excel skills
* The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and to use these relationships to get results.
* Awareness of the wider business agenda and ability to appropriately prioritise and manage competing priorities in line with this.
* Background within Management in Practice environment also considered with big 4 experience preferred
What’s on offer…
* Salary up to £60,000 + 10% Bonus/ Share Save Scheme
* Private Medical + Life Assurance
* 25 Days Holiday + Flexible hours
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.