£50000 per annum
6 days ago
As Finance Business Partner to operations you will be responsible for driving business performance and growth through partnering with Operational Managers, financial modelling of commercial opportunities, partnerships and business cases. You will also be responsible for ad hoc analysis and input into the current growth plans for this specific part of the business.
Are you currently a Management Accountant with advanced excel skills, looking to secure your first role as a Finance Business Partner? You might be doing a similar role and would like to take on a new challenge within an organisation that can offer fantastic career development opportunities.
You can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and will be recognised for your efforts. This role will evolve daily and ad-hoc additional responsibilities will present themselves in an ever-changing and fast-moving industry. The Finance Business Partner will report directly to the FP&A Manager.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity, progression and responsibility will not be limited.
- Providing day to day financial management and analytics to support the respective business stakeholders at regional level.
- Managing the delivery of operational activities including P&L budgeting and forecasting, target setting and reporting for winning Metrics, and performance testing
- Coordinating the quarterly business review and planning, budgeting and forecasting processes in support of the Finance business partners, managing the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts
- Preparing the financial performance reviews, identifying risks and opportunities and offering solutions.
- Being flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and analysis, including scenario modelling to support decision making.
- Building strong working relationships with operations and collaborate to deliver high quality, relevant insight.
- Recommending process changes to improve the business’s financial performance and financial controls.
Who they are looking for…
- A Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Advanced knowledge of excel - experience working with large data sets
- A good understanding of trading metrics and key drivers which impact operations revenue and cost
- Able to influence without being overbearing
- Patient with colleagues when dealing with complex financial data
- Be naturally analytical and inquisitive
This is an outstanding opportunity for any Qualified Accountants who have aspirations to progress within one company and learn from a successful team who have proven their market value within finance.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Finance Business Partner, FP&A Accountant, M&A Accountant, Corporate Finance Executive.
This role is commutable from: Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Loughborough and Uttoxeter.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.