£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support + Flexible Working
about 1 month ago
Cherry Professional are proud to be assisting our rapidly growing Nottinghamshire based client in their search for a Finance Business Partner to join their diverse and supportive team.
As well as rare early exposure to business partnering duties, this company pride themselves on their ability to offer readily accessible progression routes and paths for employees to develop their skills in the way that interests them most.
As such, previous placements with this client have resulted in the successful applicant being able to obtain a promotion within a year of joining.
The successful candidate will be able to report into a knowledgeable team director who has previously operated within that business partner role. They will be on hand for support without micromanaging you and allowing you to assume responsibility for your own projects.
They are also able to offer a very flexible hybrid working situation as well as extensive study support.
JOB ROLE: FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
SALARY + BENEFITS: £30,000 - £40,000 + STUDY SUPPORT + HYBRID WORKING
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and business heads to discuss financial reports.
- Perform trend analysis and wider analysis into month end accounting data.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Financial reporting on the P&L.
- Assist with key project related activities and run your own projects.
Whilst you do not need to have previous experience with all of the above duties, it is important you are:
- A Part-Qualified or Qualified Accountant in ACCA/CIMA/ACA with 3+ years’ worth of experience in Finance.
- Able to demonstrate instances where you have liaised with stakeholders effectively.
- Have a keen interest in process improvement and analysis.
- Strong excel and accountancy software skills.
- Enjoy working independently as well as a wider, collaborative team.
If this role sounds like your sort of thing, please do apply today to avoid missing out. A member of our team will then contact you shortly afterwards for a confidential chat.
Other roles that you may have expressed an interest in previously include: Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A Analyst, Junior Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Senior Management Accountant, Semi-Senior Accountant, Client Accountant, Project Accountant, Site Accountant, Finance Officer.
This role is commutable from: Nottinghamshire, Loughborough, Derbyshire, Mansfield, Newark, Grantham, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire.