£34000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You work within finance but everyday is just numbers, number, numbers.
You put the information together but are envious of your manager as they get to go out to the business to plan and strategise. You are desk based with little or no interaction with anyone except your fellow finance mates.
If this all sounds familiar, let Cherry Professional help you to change with this new role.
Our client, a finance manager, is looking for their right hand person to join them and elevate the finance team and the wider business. This role is very commercially focused and will look at all activities of the business and see where they can make savings, reduce inefficiencies and highlight the good and the band trends so the company knows what their strategy is for the next 1-5 years.
What you’ll do…
- Assisting in the production of monthly accounts
- Business partnering with all stakeholders of the business and providing financial information
- Monitoring cost flows and to identify future trends
- Initiating cut costs to present to senior management
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Variance Analysis
What you’ll need…
- Part Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CIPFA
- Advanced Excel
- Commercial focus
- Experience of working in a public sector business would be highly advantageous
What’s on offer…
- £34,000 salary (rising to £36k after 12 monhts)
- 12 months FTC (to perm)
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start within the next few weeks.
Jobs you may have applied for; Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, FP&A Analyst, FP&A Accountant, Financial Analyst