£36000 - £40000 per annum
V - FBP - 16039_1573232456
11 months ago
Finance Business Partner - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you towards the end of your ACCA or CIMA? Do you want to take ownership of a new division, of a reputable retail business in Nottingham?
This Finance Business Partner will be an integral piece in business development and value adding, while engaging with Operations and senior stakeholders, to work closely with your Finance Manager.
Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: up to £40,000 + great range of benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Effectively manage variety budget holders and provide support/insight to their financial queries
- Drive sales and profit performances with review and production of KPI's and effective communications to stakeholders.
- Challenging the Profit & Loss
- Providing Variance analysis and commentary, on key business and commercial performances
- Setting and monitoring budgets and Cashflow forecasting
- Implementing and steam-lining processes
- Production management accounts
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 4 years practical finance experience
- Closer to the end of their CIMA/ACCA qualifications
- Confident in person and can challenge
- Minimum of advanced level on excel
- Knowledge of how to use macro's/SQL/VBA is highly advantageous
- Essential to have previous experience with working on the management accounts and business partnering
- Highly analytical and attentive to detail
Jobs you may have applied for Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Commercial Accountant, Commercial Analyst, Finance Analyst, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark and Derby.