£55000 - £60000 per annum
0115 922 2240
5 days ago
A true business partner opportunity.
Influence, Challenge, Contribute with no Month-end.
An internationally renowned, Nottingham-based brand is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join the business on a permanent basis. With its continually expanding international presence, this is an opportunity for a commercially minded, forward-thinking individual to support this well-established business that is performing exceptionally well, despite market conditions.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you'll be taking ownership of a key business area within the brand. The role will work as the “go-to” business partner for your business area, working closely with senior commercial teams managing the budgeting, analysis, and reporting for this division.
A bit about the role...
- Drive understanding of key trading drivers & provide on-time decision support to the business
- Provide analysis of trading performance across key product lines and ranges
- Support the Trading team in modelling / appraising new business opportunities
- Contribute to the budgeting, forecasting and 5 year planning cycles
- A range of ad hoc projects to support the business and its products
- Be a qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA who has experience of working in retail, FMCG or another consumer-focused business
- Thrive in building relationships with non-finance stakeholders in a dynamic environment
- Seek to support a business going through a period of change
- Enjoy analysis, model building and solving real world problems
- Want to progress & build a career in commercial finance
Jobs you may have applied for may include Finance Business Partner, Commercial Finance Manager, Senior Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.