£52000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Finance Business Partner - Nottingham - Offering up to £55,000 + Benefits
Looking to join a dynamic business that is experiencing tremendous growth with exciting times ahead?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the autonomy to influence the strategic direction and decision making within the business?
Are you someone who takes ownership of your reporting and analytics, identifying trends and patterns from which tangible recommendations and actions can be taken to the long term benefit of the business?
Our client is a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-site business with a working culture that empowers its employees and rewards hard work!
- Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide high-quality financial support and challenge the business where appropriate. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance across the Business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supported business areas (challenge constructively where required); including future strategic planning, forecasting and budget setting.
- Present industry, competitor, consumer and economic trends to provide context to strategic planning and decision making.
- Development and analysis of KPIs (Financial and Operational). Providing analytical insight, monitoring and tracing to ensure targets and goals are met.
- Continuous performance management and Budget optimisation with stakeholders
- Build long standing cross functional relationships, challenge constructively and ensure professional objectivity.
- Attending meetings with key stakeholders as the Finance Subject expert
Who the client is looking for…
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong systems and Excel skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and to use these relationships to get results.
- Awareness of the wider business agenda and ability to appropriately prioritise and manage competing priorities in line with this.
- The ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence.
What's on offer…
- Package on offer is up to £55,000 + 15% Bonus + 6% Pension + 33 Days Holiday
- Working with great people
- Flexible hours
- New laptop
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Private Medical Cover
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client