£40000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Finance Business Partner - Derby - £40,000 - £47,000
Our Derby based client, are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join their Finance team in Derby. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be part of a close-knit and talented operation, providing excellent support and business partnering to a range of key functions across an innovation organisation.
As Finance Business Partner you will be tasked with supporting operations ensuring that you provide the information that will drive commercial decision making as well as optimise performance. You will help deliver revenue and business targets, as well as helping with business cases for new tenders and measurement of progress and returns.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide management information, support the business in delivering budget and forecasts
- Communicating with the business on trends, drivers and other key financial matters.
- Support, challenge and influence the business in understanding the financial implications of key commercial decisions.
- Able to construct compelling and commercially robust investment business cases
- Ensure that business requirements are understood, communicated and reflected in regular reporting and analysis
- Provide analysis and advice on cost drivers, KPIs and other measures.
- Support budget holders in financial management and encourage ownership of financial performance.
- Identify cost efficiency opportunities
Ideally you will be a professionally Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA. Proven experience in influencing stakeholders and delivering results. An analytical thinker with hands-on experience of financial data analysis and reporting. You will be able to extract and communicate complex analysis and trends clearly and concisely to non-finance managers. Motivated to make an impact on the business and an advanced user of MS Office tools, in particular Excel (complex formulas, lookups, pivots, links)
The company offers a friendly, flexible working environment.
You may have also applied for roles such as Management accountant; Financial Analyst; Financial accountant; Financial Planning Analyst; FP&A; Commercial Accountant.
This job is accessible from Burton on Trent, Nottingham, Leicester, Stoke, Lichfield.