£45000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Exclusive to Cherry - Finance Business Partner - Nottingham - Offering up to £50,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well-known business in Nottingham to act as Finance Business Partner to Directors operating on a national basis.
Working across several business units the Finance Business Partner is responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, price analysis, performance, margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variance, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Finance Business Partner will be based in Nottingham and face off to senior stakeholders so will require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in an informative and succinct way.
- Use of financial analysis to support decision-making and facilitate change by working closely with a number of different departments across the business.
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance by ensuring processes deliver reliable financial information in a format that enables senior managers to drive performance.
- Bring financial performance challenge to the business areas, providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies.
- Preparation and ownership of reliable and informative management and financial reports for senior management, including preparing financials and scenario modelling to support business plans
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
- A strong team player, who is resilient, motivated and not easily discouraged.
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous datasets to inform decisions and support recommendations.
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Highly developed oral, written, and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate financial information effectively to non-finance managers.
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
- Prior experience of working in a similar role, or ability to demonstrate transferable key skills.
- Ideally experience of working in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer environments, but not essential that both are covered.
Offering up to £50,000 and an annual bonus
Benefits: 5% Pension contribution, life insurance, critical illness cover, private health insurance, income protection, palates and massages and various funded social events.
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial accountant, senior management accountant, finance business partner, commercial analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client