£60000 - £80000 per annum
5 months ago
Finance Business Partner - FTC 6 months - £60-80K
Cherry Professional are currently supporting a leading Nottingham based business in their search for a Finance Business Partner to be based in their UK & I Finance team in London. This is FTC for 6 months. A high profile and visible role that's far from traditional reporting - you'll help shape the direction of the organisation. As your insight takes the business to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
The ideal candidate will work with Divisions across the Group to positively influence performance.
In addition to the above, the main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include
- Apply your commercial and financial knowledge to influence operational outcomes and deliver results, considering both the short and long term.
- Partnering with Business Unit senior leaders to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers and pro-actively drive and implement business optimisation and efficiencies, providing insight into product revenue and product margins.
- Support business partnering activities by ensuring the appropriate level of Commercial Support is provided to the business across a number of marketing, customer retention, product and billing initiatives and improvement plans.
- Identify risk and opportunities and work with the business to deliver cost saving initiatives and to ensure that available funds are directed towards the hardest hitting optimisation initiatives.
- Promote best practice, and continue with business process improvements and re-engineering to drive efficiency and add value to the business.
- Key financial processes including month end close, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, financial control and governance. Responsibility for ensuring month end is performed accurately and effectively in line with divisional policies
- Ensure MI processes are efficient and meet stakeholders' needs and changing environment
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process and to ensure key deliverables are met with input from a variety of senior stakeholders (including the senior leadership team and their direct reports).
- As Finance Business Partner you will have...
-The business will consider a number of backgrounds (ACA/ACCA / CIMA) with experience within commercial finance
-The successful candidate must be bright, commercially astute and have gravitas.
- An ambitious and confident candidate will exceed in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.
-Strong drive to understand the commercial drivers of a business
-Experience of influencing senior leaders
-Highly numerate with ability to draw meaningful conclusions and drive actions from financial analysis
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical accounting issues
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.