£30000 - £35000 per annum
FBP - V - 13419_1554285882
over 1 year ago
Finance Business Partner - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Cherry Professional are excited to be working in partnership with this reputable retail company, who are looking to bring on a Finance Business Partner. You will be providing insight on the finances and performance factors within their supply chain. This is a great opportunity to build on your commercial ability, in delivering annual budgets and forecasts and working with group management teams to develop their future performances.
Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £35,000 + benefits
- Compiling accurate budgets & forecasts covering both revenue and costs
- Financial modelling to provide confidence in the commercial team's interpretation of the figures
- Business analysis
- Working closely with the cost management teams in different operation teams, ensuring maximum efficiencies
- Monitoring and reviewing the asset and inventory levels
- LATE stages of ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Strong excel skills - VBA, macros, SQL
- Experience within Supply Chain or Manufacturing background is preferred
- Highly analytical
- Previous business partnering experience
- Engaged with different areas of a business (operations - sales, marketing, manufacturing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Business Partner, Commercial Business Partner, Finance Business Partner and Assistant Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Newark.