£35000 - £40000 per annum
07807 638 840
P - FBP -17882
30 days ago
Are you wanting to take the reins of commercial finance, for an internationally recognised business in Nottingham, with revenue in excess of £2bn per annum?
Do you enjoy working on projects, engaging with operational stakeholders, helping them understand the cash flow and manage the relationships, to keep them to defined financial targets?
Perhaps you enjoy being the “go-to person” for financial queries and support with client strategies to drive profitability.
This Finance Business Partner will have a high level of autonomy and be instrumental in commercial decision making, through business partnering and providing accurate financial analysis and models.
Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + generous benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Provide financial analysis and modelling for projects, including cost benefit analysis and regular forecasting
- Regularly business partner with Project Leaders to help with business decisions
- Regular revenue and cost analysis
- Ad-hoc client reporting
- Monitoring cash flow and performance risk, initiating actions where required to improve the bottom line
- Creating KPI’s for projects with the project managers, and monitoring regularly
- Work with team members across the business to improve processes
- Other ad hoc finance related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical commercial finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Late stages Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Strong level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience business partnering and supporting projects
- Highly analytical
- Worked with an American/Internationally recognised businesses
- One exam from qualifying
- VBA, Power BI or Macro knowledge
Jobs you may have applied for Commercial Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Project Accountant, Assistant Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant and FP&A Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark and Derby.