£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + + pension + flexibility
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join our client in a key role within their finance team.
As finance business partner you will be tasked with supporting operations ensuring that you provide the information that will drive commercial decision making as well as optimise performance
You will help deliver revenue and Opex targets, as well as helping with business cases for new tenders and measurement of progress and returns.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide management information, support the business in delivering budget and forecasts
- Communicating with the business on trends, drivers and other key financial matters.
- Support, challenge and influence the business in understanding the financial implications of key commercial decisions.
- Able to construct compelling and commercially robust investment business cases
- Ensure that business requirements are understood, communicated and reflected in regular reporting and analysis
- Provide analysis and advice on cost drivers, KPIs and other measures.
- Support budget holders in financial management and encourage ownership of financial performance.
- Identify cost efficiency opportunities
You need to be a professionally qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA. Proven experience in influencing stakeholders and delivering results. An analytical thinker with hands-on experience of financial data analysis and reporting. You will be able to extract and communicate complex analysis and trends clearly and concisely to non-finance managers. Motivated to make an impact on the business and an advanced user of MS Office tools, in particular Excel (complex formulas, lookups, pivots, links)
The company offers a friendly, flexible working environment