£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Business Partner - Nottingham - Cherry Professional - Interim
Cherry Professional are working in partnership with a globally renowned brand who are looking to bring in a Finance Business Partner due to an internal secondment. This role is scheduled to last for 6 months. You will be providing insight on the finances and performance factors within a specific retail division. This is a great opportunity to build on your commercial ability, delivering annual budgets and forecasts and working with group management teams to develop their future performances.
Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £40,000 + benefits
- Compiling accurate budgets & forecasts covering both revenue and costs
- Financial modelling to provide confidence in the commercial team's interpretation of the figures
- Business analysis
- Working closely with the cost management teams in different operation teams, ensuring maximum efficiencies
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Strong excel skills
- Highly analytical
- Engaged with different areas of a business (operations - sales, marketing, manufacturing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Management Accountant, Management Accountant, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Business Partner, Commercial Business Partner, Finance Business Partner and Assistant Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Newark.