£30000 - £35000 per annum
07807 638 840
FBP - 18884
21 days ago
Nottingham | Finance Business Partner | Flexible / Remote Working | up to £35,000
Cherry Professional are excited to be working with our long standing, Nottingham based partner, to be bring on board a Finance Business Partner. This business has a great reputation for their internal progression and a warm company culture, that will facilitate remote working. You’ll be working alongside a team of other Finance Business Partners to drive commercial improvements regionally, managing operational budget holders, to improve sales and profit performances.
TITLE: Finance Business Partner
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 + generous benefits (study support, remote working etc)
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Own relationships with Budget Holders
- Support the production and challenge P&Ls
- Provide financial analysis and modelling for projects, including cost benefit analysis and regular forecasting
- Regular revenue and cost analysis
- Monitoring cash flow and performance risk,
- Creation and monitoring of KPI’s
- Work with team members across the business to improve processes
- Other ad hoc finance related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical commercial finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
-Strong level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Previous experience business partnering and operational stakeholders through months-end
- Retail experience
- Only few exams from qualifying
- VBA, Power BI or Macro knowledge
- Financial modelling experience
- SAP experience
If you’re someone who has cut their teeth in the management accounts and is now looking to progress their career down a more commercial route, then click apply.
Jobs you may have applied for Commercial Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Project Accountant, Assistant Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant and FP&A Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark and Derby.