Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Pension, Laptop, benefits package
about 1 month ago
Would you like a role supporting Finance and Commercial team? We are recruiting for an exciting Finance Business Partner in Stoke on Trent to join a leading distribution company. The business is growing and is looking for someone with an aptitude for analysis to provide insight and help maximise commercial performance. This is a new opportunity for a commercially minded candidate to develop their career with a fast-moving and growing business.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To provide management information and commercial finance support to relevant business channels.
- Improving processes and initiating change
- Reporting on costs and margins
- Supporting the commercial team on tenders, promotions and product price changes
- Providing weekly and monthly analysis for the commercial team
- Monthly analysis of margin performance
The company are highly successful and this new team will enable the business to get a better understanding of their customers' needs and to keep improving the service they deliver.
For you to be successful you will:
- Ideally be a qualified accountant ACMA. ACCA, ACA (part qualified or QBE will be considered)
- Have at least 3 years' previous experience in management accounts
- Have excellent system skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivated with an inquisitive mind and eye for detail.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workloads
- A great communicator at ease working with a range of audiences
- Be a strong team-player but also happy to take the initiative working on their own projects
For more information on the job please contact Richard Bowe on 07772 505316.