£35000 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
Finance Business Partner | Leicestershire | Manufacturing Sector | Salary £35,000 to £50,000 (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a multi-site manufacturing organisation in Leicestershire to act as a Finance Business Partner managing P&L, balance sheet, reporting and performance. As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, performance, and margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variances, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Finance Business Partner will be based from head office in Leicestershire and will involve regular face time with Operations, Commercicial and Sales. You will therefore require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in a clear and concise manner.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for challenging, supporting and controlling commercial financial performance within the relevant BAU. Dealing with numerous senior stakeholders, you will build strong relationships working on key projects to maximise profit and minimise risk, including supporting negotiations. You will business partner and support key functions ensuring the future of the division is clearly defined and business performance is optimised.
- Fully Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Manufacturing sector experience ideally including Standard Costing, Bill of Materials, Stock and Inventory
- Excel Skills up to Macro level
- Strong user of major ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail and an analytical, enquiring mind.
- Experience of scenario modelling
- Strong relationship management skills allowing you to succeed in an environment where ‘commercial finance’ is relatively new.
- Ability to deliver information and influence change by taking the stakeholder on the journey with you clearly demonstrating the benefit to them.
Jobs you may have applied for may include management accountant, commercial finance manager, finance business partner, commercial analyst, Senior Commercial Accountant,finance business analyst, Senior Finance Manager.