£45000 - £55000 per annum
25 days ago
Finance Business Partner | Automotive Sector | Milton Keynes | Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + competitive package
Are you a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with significant commercial finance experience ideally gained within a fast paced, agile environment?
Do you thrive in a business facing role where adapting to your stakeholder group and building mutually beneficial commercial relationships is the key to success?
Are you happy to roll your sleeves up and get into the detail? This will be a key requirement as the team goes through a transformation the first 6-12 months in the role will be more hands on with the accounting however this will change as those role elements are handed off to another team.
If so then I am so excited to be exclusively partnering with one of the region’s most exciting brands in their search for commercial finance talent.
- Within your remit as Finance Business Partner and sitting as part of the FP&A team, you will embark upon a challenging and varied role. At the outset there will be a high degree of hands-on activity as you get established however the role will become more and more ‘hands off’ as things progress.
Typical responsibilities will include the following: -
- Become a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to your stakeholder group and also the Senior Leadership team to build strong working relationships by delivering insight, advice and reporting in order to influence commercial decision making
- Provide insight driven Budgeting and Forecasting
- Challenge performance and take ownership for delivering solutions where required
- Ensure appropriate controls and processes are in place to protect the business
- Play a key role in relevant finance related projects (system implementation, business integration and process improvement)
- Become a mentor to junior members of the team reflecting the values of the business and being open, collaborative and supportive.
- Ideally Degree Educated in a business or finance related subject
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- 5 years+ PQE ideally within commercial finance positions with experience of partnering with IT or similar
- Team Player
- A Collaborative individual who is happy to undertake a task regardless of the team hierarchy
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
The role will be a mixture of home and office based but is commutable from Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Milton Keynes, and Oxford. Sound interesting? Please click apply or get in touch ASAP for more details.
Roles you might have applied for: Commercial Finance Manager,Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner,Head of Finance, Senior Finance Business Partner, Financial Controller.