£58000 - £63000 per annum
07807 638 840
E - FBP - 18599
19 days ago
Finance Business Partner | Nottingham | Cherry Professional
Do you feel like your impact as a business partner in your current business is minimal? Perhaps you’re looking to take on a new adventure, with more autonomy and trust, where you can be a valued member of the senior leadership team?
Cherry Professional are excited to support this rapidly growing, Nottingham based business, that is already looking to double in turnover by next year, to bring on board a Finance Business Partner. This is an exciting, rare opportunity, where you’ll be spear-heading the companies direction, through exponential growth.
You’ll need to be someone who works well autonomously, but thrives in a team, and is able to work cohesively with non-finance stakeholders, to pull out key information that will help you present a clear narrative for the wider business.
TITLE: Finance Business Partner
SALARY: £58,000 - £63,000
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Business Partner with the directors and other senior managers
- Drive business decisions through data modelling, stress tests, risk to opportunity tests and scenario analysis.
- Work with the senior leadership team to make pricing decisions
- Carrying out financial analysis and building robust financial models
- Develop and manage revenue driven KPIs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Fully Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Advanced level on excel and data manipulation
- Previous experience business partnering and financial modelling
- Commercial acumen and naturally inquisitive
- Worked in financial services or an international trade/customs business
- VBA, Power BI or Macro knowledge
Jobs you may have applied for Commercial Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Project Accountant, Assistant Finance Business Partner, Management Accountant and FP&A Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Sheffield, Newark, Chesterfield and Derby.