£40000 - £50000 per annum
27 days ago
Finance Business Partner | Manufacturing | Staffordshire | Salary up to £45,000 (DOE)
Are you an experienced management accountant with experience in the manufacturing sector? Are you fully qualified or progressing through your qualifications with previous month end ownership experience within a manufacturing environment? Are you seeking a role that will be challenging and rewarding, allow you greater exposure to senior management team and allow you the opportunity to impact commercial decision making?
If so this could be the role for you ...
This requirement will involve acting as a business partner for the business as a whole and will include the following activities:-
- Product/Customer Margin Reporting
- Sales/Margin Analysis
- Production variance investigation
- Costing & BOM Maintenance
- Customer pricing
- Cash Planning
- Finance month end duties
- Business improvement projects
What do you need to be considered?
- The preferred candidate is likely to be a qualified accountant or progressing towards a professional finance qualification
- In person you will thrive when facing into a business and value relationship building
- You will also posess the ability to 'push back' and challenge existing thinking to ensure results are realised
- Experience of using SAP
- Advanced user of Excel
- High degree of IT literacy
With experience in the manufacturing sector and with an analytical mind the ideal candidate must be comfortable in the detail as well as in presenting to senior management. Flexibility & working well under pressure are a given, as are managing multiple high priority tasks at a given time.
Sound like you? If so please click 'apply' or get in touch for more details.