£45000 - £55000 per annum
29 days ago
Finance Business Partner | Northampton | FMCG Sector | Salary c£55,000 + package !
We are currently looking to speak to high performing, commercially minded finance professionals for an outstanding opportunity with an exciting brand! Are you a fully qualified accountant with experience within fast-paced environments? Do you thrive when facing into the business and building commercially beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders?
If so then this could be the right role for you …
As part of the FP&A team, you will get involved in a diverse array of tasks including:-
- Provide accurate analysis that provides insight to support decision making.
- Develop reporting and forecasting using relevant software
- Identify areas for process improvement and where AI can reduce repetitive manual tasks
- Work closely with Cost Centre Managers to analyse and complete month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting activities, providing effective challenge and support for their functions whilst remaining independent.
- Month end reporting duties, including balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis.
- Work with stakeholders to develop process, policy and system improvements that improve the functioning of the department and are compliant with group requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level and CIMA / ACCA qualified plus experience post-qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of SAP or a similar accounting system.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment.
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a fantastic organisation where you will quickly become part of the family. With a strong track record for success and high performance you will be joining at a great time.