£38000 - £43000 per annum + + Bonus, Pension, Benefits
4 months ago
We are recruiting for an exciting new role within Stoke on Trent for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading company. The business operates within the service sector and is looking for someone with an aptitude for analysis to provide insight and help maximise commercial performance. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career with a fast-moving, rapidly expanding business.
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Provide management information and commercial finance support to relevant business channels.
- Improving processes and initiating change
- Reporting on costs and margins
- Supporting the commercial team on tenders, promotions and product price changes
- Providing weekly and monthly analysis for the commercial team
- Monthly analysis of margin performance
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be a qualified accountant (part qualified or QBE will be considered)
- Have at least 3 years' previous experience in management accounts
- Have excellent system skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Be focus driven and able to affect change
- Possess excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workloads
- Be a great communicator at ease working with a range of audiences
- Be a team-player but also happy to take the initiative working on their own projects
Similar jobs you may have applied for are Commercial Analyst, Commercial accountant, Finance Business Partner or Management accountant.
This job is commutable from Uttoxeter, Crewe, Stafford, Leek, Stone, Market Drayton.