Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £301 per day
3 months ago
We have an opportunity for a commercialy driven Fiance Business Partner, with an entrepreneurial spirit, to join a Birmingham based business on a temporary basis. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and paying £300 per day.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Finance Director and CEO to help drive business performance and provide improved business finance support. The role requires a confident and charismatic individual who is able to quickly get "under the skin" of what is happening within the business and have a direct impact / influence on future results.
- Drive awareness, accountability and responsibility of key P&L drivers into appropriate functions and departments
- Responsible for the production of deadline driven detailed reporting, analysis and interpretation focussed upon the Sales to Gross Margin, stock and Supply Chain analysis.
- As Business Partner to the CEO, create a culture of cost & risk focus and develop Management Information and KPI's to provide insight and aid decision making
- Develop, monitor and challenge KPI's in order to drive performance / efficiency
- Responsible for commercial and New Product Development business partnering, producing costings and gross margin analysis
- Day to day cash flow management and reporting
- Drive delivery of the strategy and keep on top of trends to amend business goals as and when required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with strong relevant senior management experience
- Strong recent experience in a retail/FMCG environment
- Demonstrable track record with continuous improvement activity including, as an example; Identifying areas for system and process improvements and implementing robust solutions
- Significant experience with financial analysis and reporting on KPI's
- Strong ability to produce analysis and communicate your findings convincingly to a varied audience in order to drive improved results / process / behaviour
This is an urgent requirement so please don't delay in applying for this role if you are interested and have the relevant experience.