£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
6 months ago
Financial Business Analyst - Derby - £45,000 to £50,000
Seeking a Financial Business Analyst for our client, a market leading manufacturing business based in Derby.
The role offers a great opportunity to join this growing company in a commercial finance capacity. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be tasked with delivering KPIs, financial support, and reporting on performance. You will undertake the analysis of business data and identify risks/issues relating to product delivery and business performance.
- Preparing and support the consolidation of the overall budget identifying points of attention
- Monthly variance analyses in order to measure the performance in relation to the budget
- Setting the right KPI's that management can measure against
- Helping operations to control costs
- Assisting the commercial team with preparation of business casesand tenders
- Manage the production of periodical business unit reports
- Support the commercial team and senior management with ad-hoc requests from management
As a qualified accountant or someone qualified by experience or part qualified, you must also be a team player with strong communication skills. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of business partnering improving processes and efficiency coupled with experience in costing and stock accounting. You will also have advanced skills in Excel.
Other positions you will have applied for include Commercial Analyst, Business Analyst, Finance Business Partner andCommercial Financial analyst
This position is commutable from Derby, Nottingham, Leicester and Burton.