Up to £17000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Finance Assistant - Nottingham
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on an interim basis for 6 months based in Nottingham. You will be part of an incredibly successful company who have grown year on year. They are a national company who are incredibly respected in their industry. You will be working for a company who doesn't give any false promises and deliver on everything they say.
Your new role
You will have a number of different responsibilities within your role. However the standard day to day for you will look like:
- Assisting in daily bank runs
- Reconciling accounts payable invoices
- Matching expense receipts to claim forms
- Assist in filing and scanning
- Handling any internal/external queries relevant to your role
- Ad hoc finance administration duties
Does this sound like the sort of role that you would like to get your teeth into?
If you want to be part of a company that will build upon your current finance experience you will need the following skills:
- Experience within a similar function
- Great communication and written skills
- Able to work towards deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good at building and maintaining relationships
- Keen to progress within finance
What will you get in return?
You will receive the support needed to progress your career within finance, work for a company that fully respects their staff and delivers on their promises.
The salary you can expect from this position is £17,000
Other jobs you may have applied for:
Finance Administrator, Finance Clerk, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant