Up to £17000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Finance Administrator - Nuneaton - £17000 pa
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active Finance assistant looking for their next challenge to join a small dynamic finance team based in Nuneaton. If you have experience in Finance and are looking for a role which offers great progression programme, then this could be the role for you.
What will be expected of you day to day:
- To be the first point of contact for all internal and supplier Finance calls and email communications.
- General purchase ledger duties, Inputting Supplier Invoices onto the ledger.
- To Set up new suppliers onto finance systems.
- Responsible for supplier statement reconciliations.
- Clearing debit balances through use of credit control.
- The support the team with processing refunds, credits, & cancellations
- Identification of any order discrepancies.
- Adhoc finance/administrative requests
What experience we are looking for:
- Strong experience in using Excel (Pivot tables, lookups).
- Proven experience in having a high level of attention to detail.
- To be able work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Must have a Professional attitude.
- Ability to work within a close knit team.
- Experience in working in an administration role is desirable.
- Previous experince or eductaion in finance is desirable.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this vacancy on behalf of our client.