about 1 month ago
Finance Assistant - Derby - Negotiable
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant in the Derbyshire area to join an enthusiastic team supporting the department in this company's Purchase Ledger Team, with a leady company in their field.
Client focused and quality driven, now the company need a Finance Assistant to support with the processing activity within their Purchase Ledger Team.
About the role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join an enthusiastic team supporting the department in the company's Purchase Ledger Team, with the UK's number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
- Client focused and quality driven, now we need a Finance Assistant to support with the processing activity within their Purchase Ledger Team.
Your challenge will include:
- Coding, processing and allocation of purchase invoices
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Weekly processing of expenses
- Month end accruals, journals and adjustments
- Controlling petty cash
- They're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team. Communicative, organised, flexible and committed and you must have a can-do attitude. You must also have:
- Knowledge of using Sage 200 is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of working within a Purchase Ledger Department
- Demonstrable Excel skills (intermediate level) - confidence of working with pivot tables and V Look ups
- Comfortable working within a wider Finance team, delivering to regular deadlines.
- In return, the company offer a competitive salary and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation, including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk and Ledger Clerk
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.