£15000 - £16000 per annum
2 months ago
Finance Assistant - Part time - 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Burton on Trent
Cherry Professional are partnering with a business in Burton On Trent who are recruiting for a finance assistant to join their friendly finance team on a part time basis, flexible working hours are available.
The purpose of this role is yo support the day to day financial operations -
- Purchasing: to create and maintain supplier details, process orders, liaise with suppliers and staff over enquiries;
- Payments: to process invoices, prepare payments to suppliers (BACs and cheque), ensuring all invoices are accurately and promptly authorised and paid;
- Bank accounts: ensure adequate operation and regular reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Deal with queries from Finance/Business teams regarding on-line payments and cashless catering systems.
- To provide support and advice to budget holders
- To record expense claims central division staff to be included on monthly payrollTo process requests, and monitor expenditure
- To carry out general office administration duties including collection and distribution, maintaining a regular supply of office stationary, greeting visitors, taking receipt of deliveries, arrange hospitality etc.
- To contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of internal controls
What we are looking for from you:
-2 years + experaince in a similar finance assistant postion
-Ability to manage own workload
-Works well within a team
What will you get in return:
Free onsite parking
A positive, supportive and personable working environment. please only apply if you are available on a reduced notice period or immediately available.
** please note this role is being offered a part time basis - flexible working hours - term time only**
Jobs you may have applied for include; Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Purchase and Sales Ledger Assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.