£18000 - £21000 per annum
0115 922 2240
14 days ago
Finance Assistant - Birmingham - up to £21k
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on behalf a successful business based on the outskirts of Birmingham. You will primarily be involved in carrying out sales ledger duties, as well as working withing the wider finance team. This ia a great opportunity to work within a thriving and busy environment, and a fantastic chance to build on your sales ledger experience.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Liaising with both internal and external staff
- Problem solving, dealing with any enquiries
- Processing high volumes of data, including allocating payments, setting up customers and meeting month end deadlines
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Previous experience within sales ledger
- Able to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good IT Skills.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for the role on behalf of their client
Job you may have applied for: Credit Controller, Credit Control Administrator, Debt Collection.