£23000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Finance Analyst - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you looking to be a specialist in your field, within an internationally recognised, FTSE 100 company?
Cherry Professional are working in partnership with this highly reputable company, to recruit a Finance Analyst into new business endeavours.
You could have huge scope for opportunity within the role; business analysis, commercial responsibility, building customer relationships, and also systems analysis and development.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE...
- Helping scope business requirements of technical change
- Performance monitoring of core services. Including creating presentations and delivering the results back to senior teams for our customers
- Analysing the financial trends across the board and reporting on the variances to the senior leadership team
- Owning data exchanges with the customers and partners
- Becoming a specialist of credit bureau data
- Opportunity to develop, monitor and maintain regression models
- Structuring and completing ad-hoc analysis - e.g. into marketing efficiency of campaigns or studies into credit risk biases
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR…
- Grade A at Maths A-level
- Strong university degree, ideally with a mathematical, analytical, scientific or engineering component
- Proven computer based skills, with experience in SAS, SQL, Excel or similar analytical tools
- Excellent communication skills, being able to interact with clients and partner
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, MI Analyst, Business Analyst, Cost Analyst, Billing Analyst and Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Lincoln.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.