£25000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Finance Analyst | Professional Services Sector | Leicester | Salary c£30,000 + benefits
The client is a c£300m turnover medium enterprise in the service sector and is gowing through a bit of a transformation. The finance function has restructured and now has some extremely talented individuals in place. The next role of focus is the Finance Analyst position that fits well with the businesses new focus on data and insights.
The role will suit a candidate with an accounts background but one who enjoys working with finance systems, analysing data and delivering insight. In terms of qualifications this really is open and it will not matter whether you are part of fully qualified, or even qualified by experience.
What can you expect to be involved in?
- Assisting with implementation and testing of Payment Systems (Direct Debits, Card Payments);
- Building financial analysis reports;
- Testing, analysing and reconciling complex cross-functional data-sets from multiple business objects;
- Reviewing and improving payment processes and associated add-ons;
- Documenting process flows;
- Build robust, easy to follow financial models for finance;
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and analysis to stakeholders;
- Maintaining data integrity within a system;
- Investigating system errors and finding the root cause;
- Providing guidance and training to end-users;
- Reconciling high volume of data;
- Reconciling extract files with the systems output datasets;
- Month End Balance Sheet reconciliations;
What do you need?
- Accounting Qualification or relevant practical experience
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills applicable to both finance and non-finance
- Proven systems usage experience and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Someone who enjoys being part of a team
What do you think? interested? If so please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.