£35000 - £42000 per annum
5 months ago
Interim Finance Analyst - Leicester - £35-42k
We are recruiting for an Interim Finance Analyst opportunity with a major retailer based in Leicestershire. They are offering a 12 month contract, with a competitive salary of up to £42,000 + benefits.
As a Finance Analyst, you will play a vital role in reporting and understanding key drivers of trading performance by reporting on weekly Retail and Brand sales performance, assisting the business in understanding the performance of sales initiatives and playing a key role in analysing the external and internal influences on day to day trading performance.
You will also support the finance team in budgeting, forecasting and providing analysis, to be used in periodic reviews and presentations. This a highly commercial role and would suit someone who is used to working within a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
Skills & experience required:
- Qualified Accountant or at advanced stages of studies (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
- Strong IT skills with advanced Excel and reporting
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of data
- Excellent communications skills and able to deal with multiple stakeholders
- SQL experience (desirable)
- Retail of FMCG experience (desirable)