£50000 per annum
18 days ago
Finance Analyst | Nottingham | £50,000 per annum
Cherry Professional are currently working with a client who is looking for someone to help with a project for the next 3 months that should see you adding value from start to finish. This role will be involved with checking funding that the business receives, where it being spent, what is left and anything left over is paid back.
What you’ll do…
- Dealing with large sets of data you role will involve:
- Reviewing contract agreements for funding and update accordingly
- Checking the spreadsheet is updated to reflect the funding received
- Funds received are labelled correctly and corresponding invoice and cash allocation is processed by instructing Accounts Receivable.
- Ensuing that Missing funds are chased via the Accounts Receivable admin team
- Liaising with Payroll and Management Accountants to and obtain a summary of costs to be claimed. Allocate these costs to the funds in an appropriate way.
- Ensure return of funds and meeting deadlines
- Oversee administration and follow up for other funding streams
What you’ll need…
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) but happy to have someone who is QBE
- Good Excel skills
- Strong at data manipulation
What’s on offer…
- Paying £50k
- Working from home (3 days a week)
- Happy to have you on their payroll as an FTC or agency payroll (weekly pay)
This role will suit a self-starter and someone who is driven to succeed and ideally you will be immediately available or available at short notice to start the initial contract.
Jobs you may have applied for; Finance Manager, Financial Analyst, Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Project Accountant, Systems Accountant, Commercial Accountant