£30000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
Finance Analyst - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you looking to excel your career within Finance whilst working for a reputable and established global brand? If so, then this is exactly what is on offer with a Nottinghamshire based employer. You will be an analyst that is responsible for the monthly reporting, as well providing various influential business analysis.
Role: Finance Analyst (12 Month FTC)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Supporting with Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Variance analysis.
- Production and analysis of month end packs for review.
- Be able to implement and streamline process to improve accuracy and efficiency of reporting systems.
- Liaise with other functions of the company as well as forming relationships with key stakeholders.
- Set and monitor budgets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA.
- At least 2 years practical finance experience.
- Not afraid to challenge and confident in building professional relationships.
- Intermediate level with excel (Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but not required.
- Would be key to have previous experience of FP&A.
- Highly methodical and comfortable with working to tight deadlines.
Jobs you may have applied for Finance Business Partner, Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Commercial Accountant, Commercial Analyst and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Newark and Derby.