£25000.00 - £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Finance Analyst - Nottingham - up to £27,000
Cherry Professional are working with a fast-paced Healthcare specialist, who are looking to bring in a Finance Analyst on an interim basis. The ideal candidate will have relevant work experience in a Finance team, understand how the Ledger operates and boast slick Excel skills. This role would suit a proactive candidate that likes to get involved. You will ideally be immediately available or available at short notice.
- Play an integral role in project work, driving more efficient processes
- Identify and recommend process improvements by liaising with the relevant Operation, Finance and Support teams
- Provide commercial insight in how to bring the business forward
- Working with key internal stakeholders, advising on cost issues
What the client is looking for:
- 1-3 years Finance experience
- Either AAT qualified or currently working towards CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
- Strong Excel and system skills
- Key analytical skills being able to interpret large volume of data
- Demonstrate excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills and a real team player
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Assistant Financial Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Assistant Management Accountant and Assistant Accountant.
This is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Lincoln and Derby.