£30000 - £40000 per annum
18 days ago
Finance Analyst | Leicester | Manufacturing Sector | Salary £30,000 to £40,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a Finance Analyst role but find that many roles with that job title are more like Management Accountant roles which doesn’t quite play to your strengths? Do you love data? But more than that do you enjoy manipulating data, making it accessible and providing insight and commentary to impact commercial decision making? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Based in North Leicester this role will offer a mix of home and office working. You will never be expected to be in the office 5 days a week again.
- You will sit as part of the Finance Team and report to the Finance Director. She is highly experienced and is currently optimising to realise its true potential within the organisation.
- This role used to sit as part of the sales team but has been brought into finance to ensure it is set up for success. You will partner closely with the sales team and provide data, insight and analysis across sales, marketing and customer data to enhance profitability, identify business development opportunities and support contract negotiations.
- You will ideally be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant with an appreciation of finance processes and procedures.
- You will bring a commercial approach, not accepting anything at face value. You will question and challenge to ensure all avenues are considered.
- You will enjoy working with finance systems, have above average Excel skills and ideally be familiar with SAP / Power BI or similar.
What do you think? Interested? If so, please click apply or give me a call now to discuss on 07384815474