£42000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Finance Analyst - Nottingham - £42,000 to £45,000
Are you bored of month end? Would you like to be at the frontline of the business making commercial and strategic decisions? Cherry Professional are excited to be working in partnership with a large successful business in the service sector to recruit a Finance Analyst to aid the Finance Team in undertaking new business endeavours. The business is growing quickly and is looking to recruit the very best talent at this exciting time.
Anybody with a keen interest in commercial finance and stakeholder engagement should view this as an ideal opportunity to improve this ability. This is a newly created role that has excellent career progression potential.
- Financial modelling of different scenarios allowing the business to make commercially informed decisions
- Liaise with stakeholders to track and report on project costs
- Performance of cost/benefit analysis
- Providing a link between Finance and the Project Teams to create reports that accurately reflect business reality
- Assisting the Finance Team on an ad hoc basis
- Analysis of monthly volume, revenue and gross profit performance
- Evaluation of new business opportunities by assessing profitability and financial feasibility
- Preparation of annual business plans
- Analyse customer investments, revenue and pricing
- Reporting and forecasting
Our client is looking for someone who has an understanding of analysis and problem resolution, and a good knowledge of excel. Good interpersonal and influencing skills are vital, as you'll need to communicate clearly with multiple stakeholders and develop great relationships.
You'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the performance of the business by using your own initiative. An understanding of the commercial environment is key, as well as good business and organisational awareness.
Who they are looking for...
Business Partnering experience
ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified
Advanced Excel (VBA/Macro/SQL)
Excellent communication skills both oral and written
This is a truly unique opportunity for anybody looking to have real commercial influence in the growing success of a company
Jobs you may have applied for may include management accountant, commercial accountant, finance business partner, commercial analyst, finance analyst, finance business analyst
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.