£31000 - £38000 per annum
07807 638 840
5 days ago
Cherry Professional are excited to partner with our long-standing Nottinghamshire based, international client, to support them in finding an ambitious Finance Analyst.
This globally recognised business has a great history of developing early part qualified accountants, through their careers by offering them a variety of exposure, study support and the ability to continually take on more responsibility.
You don’t need to have a heavy amount of experience in dealing with complex partnering solutions, but at least a track record of engaging with non-finance stakeholders and the personality to be happy in doing so.
Reporting into a global finance leader, you’ll be mentored by someone highly experienced within the realm of driving efficiencies, and business partnering with operations. They are also easy to talk to and get on with so in other words, you’re in safe hands.
TITLE: Finance Analyst
* £31,000 - £38,000
* Study support
* 50% working from home
* Product discounts
* Corporate Discounts, for retail shops, cinemas, holidays etc.
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
50% Flexible working policy
- Own relationships with Budget Holders
- Produce monthly management reports with analysis into trends and variations
- Support the production, maintenance and reporting of the annual and 3 year period budgets
- Implement improved processes to support cost reduction initiatives
The Ideal Candidate…
* Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 year’s practical finance experience or AAT Level 3 upwards
* Actively studying and Part Qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA
* Confident on Excel (basics of VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
* Wants to and enjoys being business facing. Able to build and maintain relationships.
* Experienced months-end duties.
Jobs you may have applied for Commercial Analyst, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Finance Business Partner, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Newark and Derbyshire.