£42000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
Finance Analyst - Nottingham - Offering up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you are a Finalist/ Newly qualified Management Accountant / Finance Analyst looking for the next step in your career? Want to work for an international brand who have a culture of nurturing talent and career development? This could be the opportunity for you!
Based out of their Nottingham offices and reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will be tasked with the provision of accounting, reporting, analysis and insight to support various areas of the business across all aspects of sales, margin and promotional activity.
* An instantly recognisable brand name, based in modern offices with great benefits.
* Long term financial modelling and scenario analysis
* Ad-hoc analytical requests and special projects
* Development of presentations to communicate analysis results to senior audiences, clearly articulating analysis and recommendations
* Effectively partner with key stakeholders across the business
* Up to £45,000 Basic salary
* 25 days annual leave
* x4 Life Assurance
* 7% Pension
* Single Private Medical Cover
* Annual Discretionary Bonus
The business is evolving and this role will give you the opportunity to influence decision making within your area and add real value as a finance analyst. You will also have the opportunity to be heavily involved with ad-hoc projects to improve planning processes and support the development of systems.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA and have at least three years' experience of working in a management accounts role. Retail industry experience would be advantageous but not essential if you can demonstrate transferable knowledge.
Cherry Professional are recruiting the role on behalf of the client.