£25000 - £35000 per annum
18 days ago
I am delighted to be supporting a national success story and a key client here at Cherry as they look to bring further talent into their finance team.
This role is a little different to the norm though as you will act as a bridge between finance and IT! Intrigued?
What can you expect to be doing?
- Supporting the business and Head Office functions from Executive Board through to our support functions such as HR, Health and Safety, IT, Sales and Marketing, Commercial, Procurement, Finance, as well as Legal.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager you will assist in ensuring that the integrity of the Group’s finance system is maintained.
- You will also assist in developing controls and driving development across all financial systems.
- Carrying out finance systems tasks including month end tasks and ensuring jobs are running and scheduled correctly.
- Perform daily system checks, data checking, checking interfaces working correctly to meet the requirements of the financial reporting calendar.
- Provide assistance and support to the finance teams across the group to ensure that the financial reporting requirements are met.
- Support the Manager in ensuring integrity is maintained with the delivery of new projects which impact our financial systems.
- Assist in the development of the finance systems controls to ensure they are robust and efficient.
- Complete testing required to ensure system integrity is maintained across systems and integrations.
What You Need to be Successful
- A good understanding of Finance Processes and Procedures
- Part Qualified or equivalent experience within a finance function is required
- Prior experience in finance system support / administration is an advantage
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Analytical approach with strong attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Good communicator
- Dynamic individual who is able to work in a fast pace environment
- High degree of integrity
What do you think? Sound like you? If so please click apply or give me a call to discuss further.