Up to £18000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator for a fantastic, market leading business based in Burton upon Trent.
The role will initially be a six month fixed term contact, although there may be an opportunity for the position to be made permanent.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Assist in the identification, processing and reconciliation of all company receipts and payments into all company bank accounts.
- Process all Manual and Purchase Ledger payments by BAC's and Cheque
- Responding to queries
- Opening, checking, scanning, and processing the cheque payments
- Any ad hoc or reasonable additional duties as required, especially as the role and workload evolves
The ideal candidate will be customer focused approach and having the ability to listen and respond to customers appropriately, providing a quality service at all times.
- Competent user of - Word, Excel, Outlook or a comparable database package
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the telephone and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changeable environment
This role will suit an immediately available candidate with a background in administration.