Up to £18000.00 per annum + Pro rota
12 days ago
Finance Administrator - Derby - £18,000 Pro rota
We are proud to be working with a highly reputable business based in, Derby who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate MUST be flexible to work Saturday and Sunday unless annual leave is pre-arranged
* Daily payment allocations for multiple bank accounts.
* Reconciliations on retail sales.
* Processing customer refunds
* Liaising with internal stakeholders to resolve queries.
* Covering reception area on a rota basis whilst responsible for accounts duties.
* Meeting and greeting customers when responsible for reception area.
* Arrange food and drinks for company meetings.
Experience within a Banking / Finance Administrator position would be desirable.
Previous experience in Administration is essential.
Excellent Customer Service skills.
Ability to build rapport with internal departments.
Confident, proactive and assertive.
Part Time Working Hours:
Thursday & Friday - Flexible working hours
Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday 11am - 5pm
£18,000 pro rota
Working for an established business with a relaxed working environment who offer fantastic benefits.
Flexibility on working hours during the week.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Administrator, Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator