£18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Facilities Coordinator - Derby
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator for a growing organisation based in Burton.
You will be required to:
- Management of building fabric, plant & equipment maintenance, damages, breakdown and repairs
- Post room, deliveries and porterage services
- Carry out regular building inspections to ensure facilities standards are being maintained.
- Support office moves & space planning activities
- Co-ordination of meeting room set ups and clear downs
- Monitor and review on site 3rd party contractor's performance with respect to the Service Level agreements
- Ensure all services are delivered in compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Coordination of Audit Reviews and Health & Safety compliance for the allocated site.
- Ensure the Business Operating Processes for the site are always followed
- Maintain storage and stock areas appropriately
- Co-ordination with third parties providing facilities services, including: security, cleaning, catering, vending, grounds maintenance, pest control, waste and archiving.
- Assist in the review and validation of all facilities invoicing ensuring accuracy and processing.
- Assist in Project Management and delivery of works within the corporate office environment
- Assist in the Implementation of service development initiatives and corrective action plans.
- Have a passion to deliver exceptional service
- Strong IT skills
- Previous Administration and coordination skills
- A knowledge of health and safety
If you are interested in this Facilities Role please apply straight away.