£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Working within the Business Operations department, my client is looking for someone who can pro-actively undertake all administrative duties within the Business Operations team.
This will include managing the upkeep of the Business Operations intranet site as required; assisting in arranging firm wide comms as required; keeping internal documents - including job descriptions, floor plans and notice boards - up to date. You will be the go to person for security contractors and will act as the fire evacuation warden & support coordinator (training will be provided).
You will be a self-starter, with the confidence to interact with various types of stakeholders. You will comfortable working both independently and collaboratively as needed, and will have excellent communication skills along with accuracy and attention to detail.
Although based in Nottingham, you will have responsibility for other offices, therefore you will need to have flexibility to travel to other locations when required.
As part of the Business Operations team, you would be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent coordination skills
- A self-starter with confidence to interact with various types of stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as needed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients & colleagues
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good time management
- Be flexible in line with changing business requirements
Other roles that you may have applied for include Administrator, Facilities Administrator, Facilities Assistant, Facilities Executive.
Cherry Professional are advertising the role on behalf of the client.