£20000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: We provide all the benefits you would expect including incentive trips, 31 days holiday, car allowance, retail discount schemes and flexible working.
8 days ago
Cherry Professional | Experienced Recruitment Consultant | Nottingham, Derby, Leicester
Are you ready to catapult your career within an award-winning recruitment company? Due to our ambitious growth plans and increasing market demand, we are looking for hard-working people who want to join our dynamic and motivated team of recruitment professionals.
Do you want to work with industry-leading brands such as Vision Express, Boots, Experian, Nikon and Aggregate Industries? We are looking for an experienced Consultant to provide outstanding service on one of our busiest desks with an extensive client pool and strong candidate relationships!
Could you be our next top performer that helps shape the future of Cherry Professional?
When considering your next career move, finding a company that fits your needs is essential, but you can rest assured that we provide everything you need to excel. As well as market- leading remuneration, we provide a structured path for progression, brilliant training schemes and support as part of a professional and passionate culture where you can achieve your goals.
We are the Number 1 rated agency in the East Midlands due to our unmatched culture, ambition and customer service. Our reputation in the market is unrivalled which means we need people who are passionate about service and who are willing to work hard and raise the bar.
We’re looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants who are looking to take the next steps in their recruitment career - people that are passionate about customer service and doing the right thing for candidate, clients and colleagues alike.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Delivering the highest quality of service to our candidates and clients to ensure you are their first call.
- Tracking, sourcing and headhunting the best candidates.
- Building exceptional relationships with potential new clients.
- Continuously generating market insights.
We offer more than just excellent recruitment career opportunities. We aim to support your personal development and enable you to become the best version of yourself. The entire business has a 12 month development and learning plan that includes group training sessions, one to one coaching sessions, external seminars and ongoing mentoring programmes.
We aim high and are relentless in our focus and work ethic, we have high expectations when it comes to the service we provide to our clients and candidates, as well as maintaining our market reputation. Naturally, we expect all new recruits to share our ambitions and to uphold this high level of service.
Our core focus is developing you to be the very best Recruiter possible, we provide systems and support that allows you to get on with what you’re good at: developing relationships that benefit our clients, candidates, company and you. We operate an entrepreneurial culture and put everything in place for our consultants to thrive. You will begin with our industry-leading sales training, designed to raise your sales and recruiting skills to the next level. We will provide you with an amazing, dynamic, ambitious and exciting working environment with a fully dedicated team. You will also have a very clear path of career progression which includes a route to becoming a Director.
What we’d love to see from you;
- Proven track record of being a successful recruiter – we have opportunities in both our temporary and permanent markets
- Superior focus on excellent customer service
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive nature
- Strong communicator that can build relationships quickly with all types of people
- Passion, credibility and drive - are you going to be our next Director?
What’s on offer?
- Your OTE is up to you; our uncapped bonus structure enables you to define and deliver your target.
- We provide all the benefits you would expect including incentive trips, 31 days holiday, car allowance, retail discount schemes and flexible working.
- For a full overview of our benefits, take a look at our website - https://www.cherryprofessional.co.uk/about-us/work-for-cherry
The training courses and resources we provide means you benefit from the shared experience of long-serving staff and their industry expertise. As well as the support to develop your talent and career, we provide back office support to keep your involvement in administration to a minimum so your time is focused around your target. You will have world-class IT & Marketing support from day one that helps you quickly promote your brand and service so you can hit the ground running.
Our business is built on our people; its continued success demands that we invest in staff and provide the opportunity for consultants to become stakeholders in the business.