Up to £23000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Executive Assistant - North Nottingham - £23k
We are currently recruiting for an Executive / Front of House Assistant to join a leading engineering firm based in Sutton in Ashfield. This is an exciting role where you can hit the ground running adding value and input from day 1.
As an Executive Assistant you will be supporting both the HR Director and Managing Director to ensure that the day to day competencies are completed with professionalism and efficiency. This position will give you the opportunity to make decisions and demonstrate your excellent attention to detail. Due to the importance of this role you will need to be professional and have previous experience looking after senior Managers and VIP visitors.
- Act as the first point of contact for the MD and HR Director
- Manage complex diaries and schedules
- Organising events and company away days
- Book travel and accommodation
- Minute taking either by hand or laptop
- Cover the Reception phone/area
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
This role is not prescriptive as you will also be required to run adhoc errands and complete general administration tasks (filing, scanning etc).
The ideal candidate will have/be able to:
- Strong experience in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Independently manage their workload
- Execute tasks with efficiency and high attention to detail
- Confidently make decisions on behalf of the MD and HR Director
- Use initiative and intuition
Other roles that you may have applied for include: PA, Senior Administrator, Office Manager, Secretary, Legal PA
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.