£40000 - £43000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Cherry Professional are currently supporting a £30Million turnover international SME in their search for a qualified Accountant performing this pivotal role of European Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach along with being a strategic thinker and someone who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and demanding environment. This incredible opportunity would suit someone who would genuinely enjoy the more operational side of accounts.
With headquarters in Nottingham, and offices around the world and a global sales and customer base, the European Management Accountant will be a crucial point of contact and consistency for all management information, in a role which will deliver change and financial best practice to meet the Company objectives and goals.
Further, this role will be critical in shaping future business opportunities and how these will operate in coming years developing on-going relationships with managers to support 20% year on year growth, and the evolution of the company to achieve ambitious sales targets.
All about the role…
- Producing monthly management accounts and reporting processes for all subsidiaries in/outside the UK
- Assist the Finance Director in developing the strategic direction for International Finance
- Responsible for producing forecasts, budgets and KPIs and subsequent monthly reviews
- Production of cash flow forecasting, weekly cash monitoring and reporting
- Champion the culture values of the company and the Finance Team
- Design, Create and Implement an Insightful & Useful Monthly Management Pack
- Elevate potential non-standard/complex issues as appropriate
- Hands-on involvement in roll out of new systems and applications
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong evidence of influencing skills and challenging senior stakeholders
- Advanced system and Excel skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- The Successful candidate will be a bright, entrepreneurial and commercial individual with an eye for detail and a passion for change
- Experience of coordinating large processes with multiple stakeholders
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.