£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a PA to join a well established company in Derby.
- Be the primary support for; email management, diary management, travel management and expenses.
- Organise and prepare meetings - catering, agendas, packs/presentations and conference call set up.
- Attend and minute take minutes as and when needed.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors
- On-boarding and induction for all new starters.
- Management of office workspace
- Health and safety coordination
You will be required to:
- Be organised
- Have the ability to multi-task accurately to tight timeframes
- Be Pro-active / takes initiative
- Secretarial and or project management qualification
- C.S.E in English or equivalent
- Previous P.A experience at Director level
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrable evidence of maintaining office systems
Other roles you may have applied for may include Personal assistant, executive assistant, Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client