£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension
2 months ago
Cherry professional are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Director for this growing SME in North Derby.
It's part of a successful group who are forecasting over 20% growth in the next 12 months and are searching for an experienced Finance Director who will work closely with the Managing Director and other senior management to steer the business to more financial success.
Job responsibilities will include;
- Financial & Management Accounts Reporting for the UK and European business units within the Group. Ensuring accounting policies comply with Companies Act requirements and latest accounting standards (IFRS).
In conjunction with the Group FD, managing the relationship with the auditors, in the UK and European subsidiaries.
- In conjunction with the Group FD, agreeing the timetable for the annual audit and the completion of the statutory accounts for the UK and European subsidiaries.
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts by each business unit and ensuring timely submission to the central finance department for consolidation purposes.
- Ensure that the balance sheet is actively reconciled with all accounts done quarterly and at the year end and key accounts done on a monthly basis. Proactively highlight and address any areas of concern.
- Proactively review and improve core accounting systems and reporting.
- Involvement in costing of quotes and tenders ensuring that there is an adequate system in place for recovering labour costs.
- Proactive assist CEO in controlling expenditure across the business
- Comply with corporate governance guidelines and group accounting policies and procedures across the group.
The successful candidate will be experienced, professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with a proven track record of heading finance within an SME. Together with an eye for detail, an inquisitive and pro-active nature they will relish problem-solving.
Please note that only candidates who are currently residing in UK and have experience of UK GAAP will be considered.
Other positions you might have applied for are FD, Financial Director, CFO.